In our recent staff satisfaction survey, 100% of our staff said that Mildura Health Fund is a great place to work. Would you like to join our team?
Mildura Health Fund is one of Australia’s oldest not for profit, member owned private health insurers that is the health fund of choice for over 35,000 Australians.
Passionate, forward thinking, experienced and highly capable Midwife to help implement a new Postnatal model of care for our local members. Provision of postnatal care outside of hospital and within a hotel or home setting for members of Mildura Health Fund.
If you’re the kind of person who loves connecting with people and would like to help them get the best possible value and benefits from their Mildura Health Fund Insurance, then this role is for you.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Establishing a new model of post-natal care for Mildura Health Fund members.
- Accountable for the delivery of a high standard of midwifery care in a post-natal environment that addresses the woman’s social, emotional, physical, psychological, spiritual, and cultural needs and expectations holistically.
- Identify and achieve the post-natal educational needs of the woman and the family.
- Allocation and rostering of staff. Staff management functions including oversight and reporting.
- In collaboration with other members of the Mildura Health Fund team plan, implement, evaluate, and accurately document member care and satisfaction with the services provided.
- Participate in policy development and implementation.
- Practice in accordance with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia codes and guidelines.
- Implement key agreements with stakeholders for long-term success.
In order to be successful, we are looking for someone with:
- Registered with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse and a Registered Midwife.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Midwife.
- A strong commitment to high quality care and embrace best practice.
- Be highly accountable and demonstrate a strong supportive and engaging style.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to travel and work in homes as required.
- Ambitious and career driven.
How to apply
If this position sounds like you, please email your resume, and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key selection criteria:
- Willingness and drive to provide a unique, high-quality level of care to our members and local community.
- Demonstrated communication skills, verbal and written.
Would you like more information?
Call (03) 5023 0269 or email email@example.com.
Applications close on August 31, 2021, at 5pm.