Our Mildura Office at 79 Deakin Avenue has now reopened, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. However, our Swan Hill Branch is still temporarily closed to the public.
It is our priority at this time to continue to offer our members high-quality service and minimise any disruption to our services and ensure that our staff remain accessible.
We are still encouraging our members to communicate with us by phone or via email when possible. However, if you wish to deal with us face to face, our Mildura office is open for your convenience.
For the safety of both our staff and members, hygiene and distancing practices are being followed.
Throughout this time, we are committed to continue to deliver our members exceptional service.
Would you like to join Mildura Health Fund?
Do you need to make a claim?
Do you need to make a payment?
- Contact us on (03) 5023 0269. We can assist you with
- credit card payments,
- setting up a direct debit payment from a cheque or savings account.
Members who hold extras cover can now access Telehealth
- Members who hold extras cover will continue to receive value from their policy with new features added.
We have been working with a range of stakeholders to ensure members are able to claim psychology, speech
pathology, physiotherapy, occupation therapy, exercise physiology, podiatry and dietician services via
- Telehealth consultations are unfortunately not claimable via HICAPS at this point; however, members can
claim these services via our Mobile Claim App or email.
- Click here to see further information about extras cover.
Do you have a question about your membership?