If you are looking to take the next step in your career and have what it takes to work within the proactive communications and marketing team for a Private Health Insurer and Private Hospital, this is the role for you!
With your experience in a corporate environment, you will understand and support Mildura Health’s brand and ensure messaging is consistent and effective across all platforms.
The role of the Communications Officer is critical to executing our strategies, meeting our goals and engaging with our 35,000 plus members and the local community.
The responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Planning, preparing and distributing appropriate information to members, community and key stakeholders via key communications channels including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, media and digital platforms.
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing Manager with creative advertising requirements as per the Communications and Marketing plan.
- Assisting in ensuring the content, function and visual integrity of Mildura Health’s websites are maintained, ensuring compliance with standards/policies.
- Providing editorial and proof-reading services.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant media and consumer acts and regulations.
What you will bring
- A degree in Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations, Professional Writing or similar discipline; or significant professional experience in these disciplines
- Demonstrated experience in corporate communications, internal communications, public relations or marketing-related field(s), with a proven ability to develop and deliver high quality, engaging content for online and offline channels.
- Experience in researching, writing and producing press releases, newsletters and corporate communications including reports, policy documents and business plans.
- Confidence and curiosity to work with various members of the organisation and providers to turn information into engaging content.
- Skills to work as part of a team and autonomously
Would you like to apply?
Simply send your resume, cover letter and address the Key Selection Criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like more information?
Please contact Daniel Priestley, Sales and Marketing Manager on (03) 5023 0269 or email email@example.com
Position closes: Friday, July 29 at 5pm
Download the Communications Officer position description here